What is Virtual Reality?
Before I explain you what the article was about, I would like to brief you about Virtual Reality. Virtual reality(VR) is an interactive computer-generated experience taking place within a simulated environment, that incorporates auditory, visual, haptic, and other types of sensory feedback. VR gives you the feel that you are at a place but you might be sitting on your couch in your house sipping on a cup of coffee. It is a new technology which is developing at a faster pace and also with an increasing adoption rate. Real Estate is very much benefiting from this.
Why Virtual Reality for selling Real Estates?
Our published magazine article was aimed particularly to this question. Before I go any further, I would like you to answer some questions to yourself. How do you sell your Upcoming or Ongoing Real-Estate projects? Do you think that using Floor-plans, 3D-models, Videos, for selling Under-Construction Estates is sufficient? Do you don’t think that it will be so tiring for you as well as your customer to visit various houses during Extreme Heat or Heavy Rains. If your answer is Yes then please do read this article carefully!!!
In Real-Estate sector Customer Satisfaction is the most important factor. If you know this then Why do you don’t follow this. What if I tell you that I know about a technology which can help your customer to view/feel all your projects by sitting at their home or at your office. Using Virtual Reality your customers can experience your projects at their comfort.
Main Advantages of Virtual Reality and why you should also adopt it
- VR will help you and your customer to save a lot of time and energy, which is wasted during site visit of under-construction estates.
- As you can see in the image above, using VR your customers can change the colour and textures of the floor or the wall. They can also change the furniture in the room by just hovering on the furniture object in the virtual world.
- Your customers will get greater insights/ knowledge about how the actual Real-Estate would look like even when before the actual Real-estate is built.
- VR is also very much beneficial for attracting NRI buyers who are interested in your projects.
- You can provide your customers with VR glasses and your customers can show your projects to their friends and family members. This will help you get Free Promotionand Good Word of Mouth.
- Including VR for your projects will help you increase your Brand Value which in turn will help you sell your Real-Estates faster.
How to Use Virtual Reality for your Real-Estate / Interior Designing company?
You on the company side just have to develop the VR software for your real-estate. And then you can get your VR glasses from store or online. Glasses costs between Rs 350 – Rs 60k depending upon the quality and accessibility of your project.
On the customer side, the customer just has to put the mobile inside the glasses and can see your VR estate. It’s that simple!!!
If you have more questions about VR , then feel free to message me or comment down your thoughts below.
Our firm Vytizo is into making Interactive Virtual Reality solutions. If you are impressed and want to have a demo or want to have business with us then do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org